Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Rusty Ear


You may remember back to my  Ear Surgery 2009 or  the Ear Surgery 2010.

Well here we are in 2013 & we are at it again.  The tube from my left ear fell out & has left a small hole in my ear drum. I'm 20% deaf in this ear.  It gets a little bloody sometimes - that's why I call it my "rusty ear".

The Doctor is going to fix my hole so that I don't have any additional hearing loss later in life. It's called Tympanoplasty.

My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, 2/26.

Last night Mom, Dad & I went to the Hospital to check it out before my surgery.


Now normally I'm a big talker & ask lots of questions.  But I was a little timid last night  & my only question was "Do they have broccoli?" (one of my other great fears)

Please pray for me that all goes well during surgery & that I have a speedy recovery.

I'll keep you all posted & will take lots of photos of my hospital adventure.

Love, AWN

No comments: