Hi all, Just a little update on how I'm doin' with my ear.
I woke up at 4:30 am & was ready to start my day (but Mom & dad were not ready to start their's) So they made me stay in bed until 6:00. Then we got up & had a little breakfast & played.
This low activity stuff is hard. We tried to play hockey, but it didn't work out too well. We read some stories, played headbands, built roads for my match box cars & colored. Mom & I played bean bag toss for a while this morning... I won!
Overall I was in good spirits & didn't need any pain medication.
When we got home I was able to take off my earband.
The blue ear band came off & there was a big piece of gauze under that.
Under that was another piece of gauze.
Here is the ear... this packing inside the ear should stay there for 2 weeks.
Here is the back of the ear... yah, the Doc cut my ear off to fix the hole in my ear drum.
We just finished playing with fake snow in the house.
Now I'm playing a few games on my ipad.
I told Mom & Dad that I don't want to go to school tomorrow,
But I probably will for a little bit.













No comments:
Post a Comment