Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

That spells my name


“That Spells my name.” This is a photo form one night we were at the Library. They have this cool magnet board with foam letters that I can try to spell my name.


One night on the way home from Target Mom asked me “ Anders, do you love me?” I said “no”
Then Dad asked me “ Anders, do you love me?” I still said “no”
Then I said “ I love ME so much”


For Easter we drove to Wisconsin to my cousin Tammy’s House. It was a long drive (3 hours).
I kept asking Mom, “Where is Timmy’s House?” and then telling her “I see it!”
She kept telling me “ Anders we are going to TAmmy’s house, Not TImmy”s house.”
I said “Oh”… a few minutes later I asked again “Where is Timmy’s House?”
Then I asked “ Where is Jan’s house?” (Next to Timmy’s house, obviously!)


The roads to Tammy’s house were kind of windy & curve. I thanked Mom for driving so nicely.


At one point we were behind a slow car pulling a wagon & Mom couldn’t pass.
Finally the car turned off & Mom sped up.
I asked her “Mom, what’s the speed limit?”


On the way home from school one night, Mom & I were discussing menu options for dinner.
I said I did not want to eat. She said “You have to eat.”
I said “no”
She said “yes”
I said “no”
She said “yes”
I said “no”
She said “yes”
Finally she said “Anders, you have to eat to have energy to play…”
I said “ I don’t believe you, I really don’t think so…”
The conversation ended because mom started laughing at what I said.


Reid & Laney called me on Saturday 4/30 to wish me a “Happy Birthday”
I told Reid “I miss you so much every day.
Then I asked Mom if I could “TEXT Reid”



Recently Daddy & I grilled steaks.
After Dinner I told him “I like steaks.”
“I love steak sauce.”

No comments: