Hi everyone,
This past Saturday was lovely weather (finally) and our Family went to a Vehicle Fair aka: Touch a Truck (I'm quite fond of them don't cha know!)
There were some fun & Unique things you don't see every day... Like a fire truck with it's ladder extended.
This past Saturday was lovely weather (finally) and our Family went to a Vehicle Fair aka: Touch a Truck (I'm quite fond of them don't cha know!)
There were some fun & Unique things you don't see every day... Like a fire truck with it's ladder extended.
I got to check out their equipment up close.
The Fire Fighters were pretty impressed that I knew what a Stabilizer was (Thanks Hard Hat Harry).
One Fire Fighter showed me his helmet.
I got to see their boots
Their air tanks
and had a photo taken with Dad.
Next I hopped on the School bus.
I like to ride in the back
HI Mom - do you see me back here? :)
I can't wait to ride the school bus some day!!!
Then I had a chip break...
There was a Zamboni there...
and I got to sit on it. Martin Zellar eat you heart out.

We saw a few other fun vehicles there too... Like a UPS truck with flames (only 4 in the United States).
A golf cart (just like Uncle Bob's)
A rescue unit with a winter water rescue suit "I don't have one of these" I told them.
A motorcycle... this one I was a little afraid of.
and a Snow Plow!
It was a good day!
and a Snow Plow!
It was a good day!
Love, Anders
1 comment:
Zamboni: Martin Zellar - eat your heart out! LOVE it!
Post a Comment