Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend - What a blast!

These 3 day weekends are tough... I just play & play & play!
We started out Saturday Morning with cousin Lacey coming over. We played with sprinkles ( AKA colored rice).

Play dough...


Then we ate lunch


Had Popsicles (I just love this photo of her)
Played with side walk chalk...


Blew some bubbles...
and rode the Tractor. At first I pulled her in my wagon,




but then I let her take the wheel. Thanks for coming to play Lacey!
Saturday Night we went to visit Tina, Nick, Justin & Lauren. Mom & I go there every Memorial day weekend to hang out. When I got home, dad had my Big Boy Bed all set up for me.



On Sunday, Nick came over & he & I played while Mom & Dad worked in the yard. I got to help plant a few flowers. That night we went swimming.



On Monday Dad & went to the WBL Memorial Day Parade. I love parades!!! It was kind of a small parade so we saw the parade at the beginning & raced to the end of the route to see it again! My favorite we the fire trucks of course.






I waved my flag as the parade went by.



Tonight we went to Grandpa's for dinner - we took Pizza & met Uncle Rodd & Auntie Lynn there.



Love to all, Anders

No comments: