A few weeks ago (when I got my tattoo) I was able to go into a bounce house.
At first I was excited, but when I got up close I got a little nervous.
Mom had to help me in...
Then I tried to climbed these little steps to get to the top... But it was too hard for me, So Mom jumped in & helped me to get to the top.
We made it!

Here I go...

Whee!!!

Mom's turn...
Thank Goodness Uncle Kurtie was there to help us out!
Love, Anders
Mom had to help me in...
Then I tried to climbed these little steps to get to the top... But it was too hard for me, So Mom jumped in & helped me to get to the top.
We made it!
Here I go...

Whee!!!

Mom's turn...

Thank Goodness Uncle Kurtie was there to help us out!Love, Anders
No comments:
Post a Comment