Hi All, this weekend Mom, Dad & I went to Uncle Todd & Auntie Lori's for Salsa Saturday.
After making salsa & eating lunch, they took me out to the garage to let me ride on one of their toys. Do you see the big smile from ear to ear??? I was so excited to ride on their John Deere Tractor, I couldn't contain myself!

I took a few spins in the yard, then stopped to pick up a few leaves to put in the trailer.

Off I go...
See the big smile still???



I took a few spins in the yard, then stopped to pick up a few leaves to put in the trailer.
Off I go...
See the big smile still???
Then Uncle Todd got out his BIG 4 WHEELER

Hi Uncle Todd...
I'm going to catch you...


Look - Even Auntie Lori had a 4 wheeler to ride.
Then Dad hopped on a 4 wheeler (He's always wanted one).
Oops! we had a little accident
Let's check out what makes this baby run - the engine!

Then Dad hopped on a 4 wheeler (He's always wanted one).
Oops! we had a little accident
Let's check out what makes this baby run - the engine!
Looks good!
It was the best day ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment