There was a bounce house & I got to show Grandpa my moves... "watch Grandpa"
See me Jump...
Oh, I fall down.Look how high I can jump!

After pizza we had cake & ice cream.
Ashley loved her Dora cake.
Ashley loved her Dora cake.
And enjoyed eating it
Olivia got to lick the frosting off of Dora's feet.
Cody licked his plate clean...
I had an ice cream moustache
Alyssa enjoyed it too!
Olivia got to lick the frosting off of Dora's feet.
Cody licked his plate clean...
I had an ice cream moustache
Alyssa enjoyed it too!
Back to more jumping...


Then it was Pinata time! Trenton took a good swing at it
I tried to hit it too.
Then Cody...



Then it was Pinata time! Trenton took a good swing at it
I tried to hit it too.
Then Cody...
Then the Birthday Girl tried again...

It wasn't until Alyssa had a turn that she broke Dora open.
Candy EVERYWHERE...
I'M SO EXCITED - I GOT 1 PIECE OF CANDY!!!
Yeah for me!
Look Mom, I got one piece of candy from the Pinata!
Yeah for me!
Look Mom, I got one piece of candy from the Pinata!
Now, back to jumping with the other kids



What a fun time... The after Party was a blast too!
Until Next Time, Hugs & Kisses to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment