"I got a Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas.

When we first go there is was a little overwhelmed with it all & just hung out with Mom & Dad.
We took a few family photos...
And they had M&M as a favor. I ate so many, you would think I would have been potty trained
by the end of the night.
The dance was fun. Some of the cousins danced a lot...
Some of us watched the others cut the rug.
Oh won't someone (besides Mom) dance with me???)
Thanks cousin Becky :)
And they had M&M as a favor. I ate so many, you would think I would have been potty trainedby the end of the night.
The dance was fun. Some of the cousins danced a lot...
Some of us watched the others cut the rug.
Oh won't someone (besides Mom) dance with me???)
Thanks cousin Becky :)
It was a fun night - Congrats to Erin & Josh!
No comments:
Post a Comment