“Mom, what’s a girl’s Penis called?”
“Girls' don't a penis, they have a vagina”“Wow, you know Spanish? I know some Spanish too… Uno, Dos, Tres…
While on vacation in Moline Illinois, we were heading to the John
Deere HQ.
I was telling Grandma & Papa all the cool stuff that was going
to be there.Grandma said “Wow, they have the whole Enchilada there!”
I said “No Grandma, they don’t have any food there.”
While out for a drive one day we stopped for some gas. Grandma & Grandpa took turns going in to use the backroom & staying outside with Jackson & me.
I asked Grandma why Jackson couldn’t go in the store.
Grandma said it was because animals are not allowed it stores
Not dogs? I asked
Not cats either?
“But Grandma, what if there is a pirate with a parrot on his shoulder?”
She measuring the ingredients & I was dumping them in the bowl & stirring them in.
She said “Anders, you are doing such a good job holding the bowl & stirring carefully so we don’t make a mess.”
I said “Yah, I’m a good stirrer, you should hire me to do all your stirring.”
In the mornings Mom usually leaves for work & Dad & I have a
little “Boys Time” before he takes me to school. One morning Mom & I had
done our goodbye hugs & kisses & mom was just heading out the
door. I yelled for her to stop & ran
down the stairs to the landing & said “Mom, here’s one more kiss to last
you the whole day.”
On the way home from
school tonight, I asked, “Mom, did you know Best Buy fixes things?”
“Yah, what kinds of
things do they fix?”“Computers, TV’s, ipads, phones… anything with a screen.”
“But not the screen like on our patio door, but smooth screens”.
No comments:
Post a Comment