Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

CORN-Mazing

 
 

Back when the weather was a bit warmer we made the  trek to Shakopee for the Corn Maze.
There were pumpkins everywhere!!!  This place is huge - lets look at the map to see where we're going.  Actually there was so much fun stuff to do we ran out of time to even do the maze.


 We started with a magic show then went to the EXTREME CORN PIT!  20' wide by 50' long & probably 2' deep.
 
I didn't hesitate to jump right in!
 
 



 Later we moved on to the giant spider web.


Then to the petting zoo.

 There was this really cool vintage fire truck there - I could have played on that thing all day!

 But the PUMPKIN BLASTER was calling my name. 
"MOM, I need more pumpkins!!!"
Back to the corn pit for a few tries on the rope swing before we headed back home.


What an amazing day!!!
Love, Anders

No comments: