I know many of you have already heard this story, but it is just too good not to tell again.
On Saturday at the cabin, we went pontooning with a few cousins.
Dad was going to let us all take turns with driving when all of a sudden the motor stopped.
WE RAN OUT OF GAS!
We put the anchor in the water, but it was soo windy, the anchor was not holding us
& we started to drift towards shore.
Mom & Molly flagged down another boat to go back & get us gas.
Her is the best part: Dad had to take off his shoes & pants & jump in the water to
guide us to shore & make sure we didn't hit anything.
The fellow boater that we flagged down finally brought us more gas.
We filled up & headed back to the cabin.
This was definitely one pontoon boat ride I won't forget. In fact, when mom dropped me off at school this morning, I couldn't wait to tell all my friends & teachers about our adventure.





No comments:
Post a Comment