Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dairy Breakfast in Wisconsin

This weekend I went to the Wisconsin Dairy Breakfast with Mom, Grandma & Grandpa.


 It was a long line, so we waited & waited...
 One of my favorite things was the polka band who entertained us while we waited to eat.
 After we ate, we got to walk around and see a bunch of stuff.  Like a llama,
(I knew I should have stayed in my Red Pajamas!)
 a miniature donkey (Grandma wanted to take him home with her)

 a calf,
 a goat,
baby chicks,
 Hi baby duck!
 There was a miniature farm yard with many buildings and a ton of farm equipment -
 It is a little boys dream to play with all
the fun farm toys.
We walked around more & saw some cows,

  and more cows.
 We got a nice ride on a horse drawn buggy where we got to see a nice view...
 Woopsy, I meant this is nice view... up on the ridge, you can see for miles.
 Just before we left, I got to climb on this giant combine... I especially like it because it is my favorite color!
Bye for now,
Love Anders

No comments: