Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today’s Funny Stuff I say revolves around MEAT.

One night this past summer while in Tomah, Grandma was giving me a bath & splashing water in the tub saying “Tsunami! Tsunami!”
I splashed back and replied back “Salami! Salami!”


One morning while Dad was making scrambled eggs I was helping add the ham. I then told Dad “I need to add the bacon”.
Dad Said, “Buddy we have ham already in the eggs”.
I said back “I need bacon too”.


On night while mom & I were playing in the craft room Dad came down stairs & got a big chub of beef sausage out of the freezer. When I saw what he has gotten, I said “I love that stuff!”


Recently Grandpa N. came over for lunch. We were having steak. Grandpa took a pretty big piece of steak for his plate & I said “Grandpa, don’t take so much, put some back.”

Love AWN

No comments: