Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Skating Lessons

Hi All, Last Saturday I had my first ice skating lesson. I got all hooked up with the gear ( yes, that is a bike helmet... but I have super cool skates!)

At first my teacher had us practice a few things on solid ground.

Marching...

Holding my arms out like an airplane.We practiced falling down & getting back up.

Then the teachers helped me out on the ice. I was a little unsteady on the ice, but was doing O.K.
POOF! I fell & it was all down hill from there.The teacher helped me back up & gave me this walked contraption.
I still was not digging this, but the walker helped.
Hey, this isn't so bad...
I need to get me one of these... Uncle Todd???
See - I can walk on the ice!
Hopefully my second lesson today will go better - Wish me luck!

No comments: