Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

More funny things I say - The Fall edition

“Dad I want to cuddle with you, you are soft.”

One night after school I took off my shoes & noticed I had a big hole in my sock.
“Mom, you have to sew this hole up.”
A few minutes later I said, “Actually, I just want a new pair of black socks.”

One night while cuddling with Mom I asked a bunch of questions.
“Mom, Why while do I need to sit out?”
“Sometimes you need to sit out to regroup after having a bad moment & calm down,” she said.
“But I don’t know how to calm down,” I said.
“Well, next time you sit out & need to calm down, you can count to 10 & take a breath between each number… one (breath) two (breath)…
“But teacher tells me not to talk when I sit out,” I said.
“Well, how about if you whisper when you count?”

The other night while in the tub I tooted.
Mom said” what was that?”
I said,” It was a burp, from my butt!”

“Mom, I want a necklace. I want a Batman, Spiderman, Buzz Lightyear, a dog & a dinosaur necklace. YAH - I want all the necklaces.”

One Sunday morning while Dad was making his famous eggs, he was adding bacon to the mix.
Mom, “You like bacon?” “Yes, I like bacon.”
Dad,”You like bacon?” “Yes, I like bacon.”
“I like bacon too. Guys, we all like bacon!”

On Halloween night I was more excited about staying home & handing out candy then going out & getting candy from the neighbors.

It was about 8:15pm and I asked “Are more kids coming Trick or Treating?”
Dad said, “Maybe a few more people are coming, but it’s getting kind of late Bud.”
“Well, Can we call people to come over Trick or Treating? Can we call Carson to come Trick or Treating?” I asked.
“Hon, it doesn’t quite work like that.” Dad said.
“Oh” I said.




No comments: