Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Hits Keep Coming...

I was asking Mom & Dad for something in a not very nice way (basically demanding it & throwing a tantrum)
Mom said “ Anders you need to calm down, use your words & say PLEASE”.
I replied “I can’t say that word, it’s too hard to say please”.

Recently Mom & I went shopping at Tuesday Morning with Auntie Anna & picked up a few fun new toys. One of my favorites was a chain saw.
When Dad got home, I was super excited to show him my new toy. I tracked him down in the bathroom doing some “paper work”
And said ”Dad, You got one of these”?
Dad said he didn’t. I told him “He could use mine whenever he wanted – OK DAD?”


We have been looking back at old photos from when I was little.
There is one photo in particular that caught my eye… I was being held by one of Dad’s Paramedic friends – Sammy.
A few days later while Mom & I were running errands I asked her about the paramedic with white hair & moustache holding me.
“Why was he holding me?” I asked
Mom replied “Well, he probably wanted a few cuddles from a cute little boy”
“and I’m the bomb diggity right?” I asked
Mom almost ran off the road laughing so hard.

Many of you know we recently lost Auntie Lynn – it has been a very sad time for us & we miss her.
Mom & Dad try to explain the God thing, but I really don’t get it.
On the way to the church I asked “Will God be there?”
Mom Said “No, God is in Heaven, but his spirit is there.”
I asked “He forgot it there?”

Also on the way to the church Mom said “There will be some cousins there to play with… Carson, Olivia, Cody & Brian…”
“And Uncle Todd? Can I play with him?” I asked
“He is funny, he is so funny, he dumps me over like a dump truck.” I exclaimed

On another day just before Thanksgiving while Mom & were headed to the Mall we were discussing our upcoming week.
“Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday you will go to school.”
“On Thursday we will go to Auntie Jan’s House.”
“Friday & Saturday we will be at Grandma & Grandpa’s House.” She said
“That’s my Best Place!” I replied back to her.


While waiting for my play date with Carson I asked, "Mom, What is Carsons' Mom's name?"
"Annie"
"Why?" I asked.
"Because that is the name her Mom & Dad Gave her. Just Like Daddy & I picked out your name."
"I picked out my own name." I said
"You did??? Where did you get it from?" Mom asked
"Chicago!" I told her.

On Black Friday, Dad & I got up early & we let Mom sleep in a bit.
It must have been a rough morning on Dad, because once Mom woke up, Dad plopped down on the couch with a sigh.
"Don't worry Dad, I'm Leaving for Tomah soon." I said.

No comments: