
In August we went up to Auntie Jan & Uncle Mike’s cabin for a few days. On the ride home, about 7 minutes away from our house, (keep in mind this is a 4 hour car ride) Dad asked “Peepers, why didn’t you want to give Auntie Jan a goodbye Kiss?”
“I don’t know” I said... “Let’s go back!”
One night while cuddling with Mom I asked her what her favorite color was, she said YELLOW. She then asked me what my Favorite color was, I said GREEN & ORANGE.
Another night while cuddling with Mom I said “Mom, I want to cuddle with you all day."
One night after getting the mail I asked, “Mom, Where is my newspaper?”
She said “ I think it is on your desk.”
I said, “ ya think?”
This summer I was full of Bug Bites… And I like to pick, so Mom & Dad (and teachers) kept me covered in band aids. The only issue was that once I had them on, I did not want to take them off.
I had one on my cheek for a few too many days & Dad Said “Anders, we need to take that band aid off & check out to see if your owie is healing.”
I said “NO!”
He said “how about we leave it on for 1 more day?”
I said “How about 8 days?” Holding up 8 fingers. I’m a good negotiator.
One night while it the tub I yelled to mom that I had to go poop.
She said… “Hold on, let’s finish our bath.”
After about a minute I said “Mom, I have to go poop… it’s coming. Want to see?”
One Sunday Afternoon, while sitting at my desk I said “Mom, I’m going to check my bwog” (blog). I open up my play computer & start typing away.
I then said “Mom, I’m going to check my e-mail.”
She asked “Who sent you an e-mail?”
I answered “Auntie Kari”
Mom asked, “What is the e-mail about?”
I said “hamburgers.”
One other night at bath time I wanted to use my Sponge Bob Square Pants wash cloth… I told mom it was “my Favorite”
I asked if I could watch Sponge Bob on TV… but Mom said “No, we don’t have any Sponge Bob to watch”
I then asked her to get me some on Craig’s List!
I think it is super funny to listen to what Mom& Dad are saying when I’m not supposed to be listening… but when I’m supposed to be listening like "Anders, put your shoes on” for the 5th time… that I just don’t seem to hear :)
“I don’t know” I said... “Let’s go back!”
One night while cuddling with Mom I asked her what her favorite color was, she said YELLOW. She then asked me what my Favorite color was, I said GREEN & ORANGE.
Another night while cuddling with Mom I said “Mom, I want to cuddle with you all day."
One night after getting the mail I asked, “Mom, Where is my newspaper?”
She said “ I think it is on your desk.”
I said, “ ya think?”
This summer I was full of Bug Bites… And I like to pick, so Mom & Dad (and teachers) kept me covered in band aids. The only issue was that once I had them on, I did not want to take them off.
I had one on my cheek for a few too many days & Dad Said “Anders, we need to take that band aid off & check out to see if your owie is healing.”
I said “NO!”
He said “how about we leave it on for 1 more day?”
I said “How about 8 days?” Holding up 8 fingers. I’m a good negotiator.
One night while it the tub I yelled to mom that I had to go poop.
She said… “Hold on, let’s finish our bath.”
After about a minute I said “Mom, I have to go poop… it’s coming. Want to see?”
One Sunday Afternoon, while sitting at my desk I said “Mom, I’m going to check my bwog” (blog). I open up my play computer & start typing away.
I then said “Mom, I’m going to check my e-mail.”
She asked “Who sent you an e-mail?”
I answered “Auntie Kari”
Mom asked, “What is the e-mail about?”
I said “hamburgers.”
One other night at bath time I wanted to use my Sponge Bob Square Pants wash cloth… I told mom it was “my Favorite”
I asked if I could watch Sponge Bob on TV… but Mom said “No, we don’t have any Sponge Bob to watch”
I then asked her to get me some on Craig’s List!
I think it is super funny to listen to what Mom& Dad are saying when I’m not supposed to be listening… but when I’m supposed to be listening like "Anders, put your shoes on” for the 5th time… that I just don’t seem to hear :)
No comments:
Post a Comment