Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SShhh...




One night Mom was toweling me off after bath, I buried my head into her shoulder & tried to take a nibble, but just bit her sweater. She pulled me away and asked "Did you just bite me?" "NO" I said. She asked me if I was lying... I replied with a ROAR "I'm a lion!"

One day while playing in the family room in the basement Mom & I were ruffle housing. She starting to nibble my ear I said "No Mommy, Don't eat me!"
She asked "Can I eat your toe?" "NO"
Can I eat your Tummy?" "NO"
"Can I eat your Biscuits?" "NO"
"Well, what can I eat she asked?" "You can eat a sandwich!" I said.

Recently, Mom was going to get a hair cut & Auntie Dawn was coming over to watch me for a bit. I asked mom if she was going to go to Brenda's for a hair cut (I go to Brenda too for my hair cuts). She said no, she was going to go to another lady & next time we would go together to get our hair cut by Brenda. I said "Next time we are in Tomah, we will get our hair cut." We then called Grandma, to tell her what I had just said... cuz Mom was so surprised that I remembered Brenda lived in Tomah. Grandma (who also lives in Tomah) asked where she lived? I said " Next to Billy's Barn" Which is technically accurate.


Tonight was a night full of comedy... On the way home from school, we saw a tow truck pulling a school bus.

I asked "Mom, where is the bus going?"
She said, "Probably to the garage to be fixed."
"Fixed??? It's broken???"
Yes, the motor is probably broken & need to be fixed."
"Oh, Artie will fix it!"
"Maybe Artie can fix it, but it might have to go to another garage to be fixed"
"Another garage? Why?"
"Because"
"why?"
"Because Artie Might not be able to fix a school bus, it's pretty big."
"why?"
"I don't know why."
"why?"
"I don't know why."
"why???"...


Tonight after going potty in the big toilet I was washing my hands in the bathroom sink & said to Mom "If I break this sink, then Uncle Todd will have to fix it."

No comments: