My Art Easel... I just put this together, How clever am I ?
Here are a few more funny quotes from me.
I have a little “owie” on my leg & I like to have a band-aid on it. I keep asking Mom for an “Air plane band- air” & she told me “ Anders, we have only have plain band-aids”. I said Yah, “Air Plane band-aids.”
This weekend we were at the mall doing some shopping. We were in JC Penney’s & were looking for an elevator. I was directing mom & told her “it should be right over here”.
Before we got to the mall we were making our “To Do list” (what ever that is). We had to also go to the Library. I told Mom, “I want to go to the Mall INSTEAD of the Library.” She was surprised by my use of the word instead & wonders where I’m learning all these words.
Did you know my Daddy is a Paramedic? He is… “His job is to take sick people to the Hospital. So if your toe hurts, or your back hurts, or your tummy hurts, he will take you to the hospital to feel better. It is his Job”. “My Job is to kick & play & hit”.
Mom’s been doing some spring cleaning & decorating. One day after nap, while still a bog groggy, I noticed she had new pillows. I comments on how “pretty the new pillows” were.
Last week I went to the Doctor to get my ears checked. I DID NOT want to go to the doctor, but Mom convinced me to go by letting me watch my John Deere Tractor video in the van while we drove to the clinic. Once we got there, I was very apprehensive about seeing the doctor. I did not want her to wear a mask or gloves or look in my throat or ears. When she came into our room, I was glad to see that she was not wearing a mask or gloves. She asked us a few questions & then said she needed to look in my throat & ears. I nestled into Mommy’s chest, but then she showed me her tiny flashlight that she was going to use. I said “I like Flashlights!” and I let her look my throat & ears like a big boy with no fuss.
As a family we play a little game… it’s called “Who’s Cuter?” I always win. I say “ Daddy is Jorgen, Mommy is Karla & Anders is Cuter!”
No comments:
Post a Comment