Hi again, Boy did I have a busy day today. We started by out going to tumbling at 9:00. Always a good time. Today at the end of class, the teachers were handing out stickers. I proudly announced that "I get stickers when I go poop in the potty!" When the teacher was putting the sticker on my hand, she asked me what my favorite part of the class was? I told her "My Fire truck shirt".
After that, we drove up to Daddy's work to see the Ambulance. I was a little overwhelmed by it all, but still enjoyed looking around (with Daddy close by).
We went to look at the fire trucks too ... they were super cool.
Potty update: after nap time today Mom let me wear real underwear. I had some successes & some accidents. Hey, did you all know that there is a little pocket in the front of my underwear?
No comments:
Post a Comment