Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love to Party

Yesterday I went to Baby Eli's Birthday Party... He turned 1.
Brother Trenton helped him unwrap his presents.
I even got to help him unwrap some presents... I had to keep reminding myself that they weren't for me.
But I got a wonderful Goodie Bag!!!

Us 3 boys had fun!
On a side note, Tomorrow I start potty training camp at school.
I'm really excited to go to be a big boy.
I told Mom that " all my friends wear pull -ups". I think she was a little surprised that I already have peer pressure.
We picked out my real underwear, washed them & were going to put them away in my bedroom. Mom asked me where should we put them? I told her " on my butt".
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday & GO PACKERS!!!

No comments: