Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hi All, Hope you are enjoying your 4th of July. We have been having some fun, but nothing too wild & crazy.

On Friday Uncle Todd stopped over to help Daddy with a house project. Then went on a boat ride with Auntie Kari & Uncle Brad. It was my first boat ride. I was not scared at all. It was a little windy & I had a hard time keeping my hat on, but that didn't bother me... got my "sea legs" right away.
After a delicious dinner, Uncle Brad took me for a 4 wheel ride - IT WAS AWESOME!
The pool had been the main attraction at the house. I've been playing in it off & on because it is so HOT!Mom made me these sponge balls to play with in the pool. Check here for how to make them.

Hope you all have a Happy & Safe 4th celebration!

Love, Anders

No comments: