There were a bunch of fire trucks... like 10. They were so cool!


We saw a Gopher equipment semi ...
And, I got lots of candy (too much for my little hands to hold) and
the Boy Scouts handed out freezies (orangish is my favorite).
Did I mention that we had the PERFECT parade watching spot...1) There was a nice shade tree right by us, didn't need sunscreen or a hat.
2) We were near a corner, so I got to see the big trucks maneuver.
3) We were near the beginning of the parade, so there was a lot of candy handed out
4) We were able to park close by & had a quick escape route for home.
***Thanks Bethany & Girls for saving me & mom a seat in the perfect parade watching spot.

See you next year at the Slice!
Love, Anders
No comments:
Post a Comment