Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sleep Over





Hi everyone,  Sunday night I had a sleep over at Uncle Brad & Auntie Kari's.

Between the 3 of us, we landed 1 fish in 2 hours. We got skunked!


That didn't stop us from practicing our casting and reeling!

I got really good at throwing my line out, and reeling it in! I used

a pumpkin pepper tube jig on my hook. Uncle Brad caught the 1 fish,

and he handed his pole to me to reel it in, but I wasn't ready for

that action yet! Auntie Kari had one on her line, and near the boat,

but it got off the hook and pulled her skirt down. I had lots of fun

and LOVED cruising! Uncle Brad let me drive, and we went really

fast! One time, I said, "SLOW DOWN" I couldn't keep my eyes open,

and it was hard to breathe. We were almost to our spot, so we slowed

down and cruised to the fishing spot!



For Lunch ...we had sausage and pancakes w/ the Steffen

maple syrup! YUM! I LOVE dipping my sausage in syrup now that Brad

and Kari showed me how good it tastes!

We will be going outside soon to pick some ripe blueberries for a

treat, and some raspberries. I might talk Brad into giving me another

4-wheeler ride!

Adios for now!

No comments: