Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sleep Over at Grandma & Papa's

recently I had a sleep over at Grandma & Papa's.  It was a hoot.  I got to spend a lot of time with my "cousin" Jackson.  I can't wait until I'm 8 & I can get a dog. 
I really really had a good time playing with Jackson & helping take care of him.
I got to drive Papa's truck - I'm planning on getting my learners permit as soon as I can reach the foot pedals!
I watered Grandma's flowers...
Then watered myself.
I drove the tractor really fast.

Played in the sandbox.


And relaxed by listening to some tunes on Grandma's MP3 player.



I hope to have a sleep over there again soon.
 
 
Tonight we had Kindergarten Open House... I can't wait to start school next week. Can you believe it... Kindergarten?  Where did the time go?  It seems like just yesterday I looked like this.  Love AWN
 


No comments: