Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thrashing Show 2012

Hi All, A few weekends ago I went to the Amalund Thrashing Show.
 It was a thrashing good time!  HAHA  get it???

2011 Thrashing Show
 
2012 Thrashing Show
Look very closely at the photo from last year & the photo from this year...
 Notice anything???

THEY ARE THE SAME TRACTOR! Don't believe me? Look at the chipped paint on the yellow knobs! How did I ever manage to find the same tractor 2 years in a row to have my photo taken on??? There are literally thousands of tractors there & I pick the same 2 :)



 tractors galore!
There was a tractor Parade with every color tractor you can imagine... Orange & blue

High tractors with swings,
Tractors that really don't look like tractors,
And of course, my Fav, good old Green & Yellow John Deere tractors.
There was an old fashioned saw mill ( Uncle Brad held on to me tight)
I got to saw a log
Look at the intensity on my face... GRRR... I'm Strong!
Here is the thrashing of the oats - it is dusty.
There was chopping too.
A tractor pull ( look at that silly tractor with only one wheel in front)
Auntie Kari got a souvenir board
there were all kind of cool antiques...
Papa & Grandma were there too.
 but do you know, the best part of it all was at the flea market, I found 2 campers!

 XOXO Anders


No comments: