Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

2 weddings

In the past few weeks, we have had 2 weddings to go to.
The first was for Amy Jane & Mike at a beautiful outdoor pavilion.
Dad was the "wedding talker" & I thought it was boring.


 Aren't we a cute family?

 The Second wedding was for Amanda & Joe... Dad was the wedding talker again.


 
 It was at a cool warehouse boxing ring.


 I didn't go to the boring part, but made an appearance for the dancing!


  and dessert!


 another Family photo

 At 10:00 were were getting ready to leave & I said
 "I want to stay for another hour",
 but I fell asleep on the car ride home.

On both Sunday & Monday I went to a splash pad/playground.  It was fun... not too crowded & had interesting playground equipment.





 Then we went on an adventure walk & ended up down on the Mississippi River.

 I tossed a few rocks in the river.
 & we picked up a few rocks to take home.
Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: