Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekend Fun - Zoo Adventure

Hi All, this weekend was a crazy fun weekend, went to 2 parties, hung out with my cousins & played with my critter soakers. On Sunday Mom, Auntie Anna & I went to the zoo. I love the zoo. But I have to say I was a little disappointed that there were no elephants.


We saw this Giant Turtle... he was a little slow. Our next stop was to see the Monkeys - they were so silly!

Then we looked at the Zebra.


Took a photo with mom by the giraffe statue


Saw a real giraffe


Stopped for a refreshment break


Saw this awesome polar bear - he was HUGE!!!


There were 2, he was trying to get inside - I can't blame him, it was pretty hot out.

We saw bears swimming - that was pretty silly too.



Look at me, I'm a white bear!

Auntie Anna & I got squished pennies of the polar bear.


And we saw the Sparky the seal show.
Look - he can balance a ball on his nose.

For the ride home I got a sucker - just what every little boy needs or the ride home from the zoo
Will post more adventures soon,

Anders

No comments: