Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Carninal (or carnival as some like to call it)

Yesterday we went to the Slice parade – but it was cancelled due to rain. It was a bummer since I look forward to that awesome parade every year.

So, today we went to the Slice Carninal – it was a lot of fun… well, at first it wasn’t so fun. I got some sunscreen in my eye, so it was irritated for a bit. So Mom & I walked around, got some cotton candy, saw a band & relaxed for a bit.

Then we check out a little petting zoo.

Then the real fun began - the rides! I waited patiently with my tickets for my turn. We started out easy with the merry-go-round.We then went to a car ride.I then got real brave & told mom I wanted to go on the train by my self. I ran right up front to get the best seat. "Hurry Up everyone & get on board - the train it leaving!"

Mom & I then headed to the Dizzy Dragon ride - look there is a table in here for eating.

Hey this is fun!

Now I see why they call it the Dizzy Dragon ride - Wooah!

We had 3 tickets left & I decided to go on the cars again - but by myself this time...

HI Mom!
Check out my videos from the Carninal.












Love, Anders

No comments: