Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Multi Tasking & Talking

A conversation we had while in the car: Grandma said “When we get home, we're going for a walk, but first we need to find you a lighter jacket because the one you have on is too warm.” I said “I have another jacket downstairs.” Grandma said, “Do you know which one it is?” I said “Yah, It's downstairs.” Grandma said, “Do you know where it is downstairs?” I said, “Yes, it's downstairs.” Grandma said, “I know, but "can you show me" where it is?” I said, “No, because I'm in the car !”


While driving along 35W near down town I asked Mom, “Where is the cone?” She thought for a minute then asked me “Do you mean the Dome?” “Yah, where is the dome?” She said it was broken.


One night at dinner after Daddy made a delicious heat & eat dinner on a busy day I told him “Daddy, you are a good cooker!”


As we drive around, I like to point out things I see. I’m learning what Campers & Limousines are. One day while out & about, I spotted a camper. Mom said, “You are right!” Later that same day Mom spotted a camper. I told her “You are right Mommy – Good Eye Good Eye!”


One night we were out for a walk & I saw a man at the gas station by our house. He had a very long beard. I told Mom, “He has hair on his chin”.

No comments: