Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ART & funny things I say

This week Dad’s truck was getting some work done, so we were down to a 1 vehicle family. So we were taking Mom to the park & ride and were driving by a new church.
I asked Dad, “What’s that?” Dad said “Our church, or maybe a church we should look at going to.”
Mom asked ”Do you know what religion it is?” Dad said ”I think they do their own thing, kind of like Joel Osteen”
I said “That’s Dangerous!”

One night on the way home from School one night we were driving by the fire station and I said “I like fighting.”
Mom said “ Honey fighting is not nice” I asked “Fire fighters are not nice?”
She said “Fire Fighters are nice, but fighting your friends is not nice”
I replied ”OH, Fire fighters fight fire right over there - 102 degrees.”

On a recent occasion, I have said “Hard Hat Harry & Auntie Kari are ridiculous”

In the car one day, I just said “Chloe & Grandma Betty are in Heaven” Mom Said ”Yes, they are in Heaven with God.”
I asked “With Todd???” She said, “No honey, with G O D (spelling it out).
I said “Oh, G O D!”

While eating Chips & Guacamole I had some guacamole fall off the chip, I said “ Oh no! Guacamole fall down!”

This was from a few weeks ago….
I’m very excited for my Birthday to come. I know it is April & I’m excited for more presents.
Mom & dad say my Birthday is coming when all the snow melts & we see grass.
So I look out the window & say “ It’s melting Mom, It’s melting” Even when it is currently snowing.

After school while riding home with Dad I asked him "Dad, are you texting?" He said "No, who do you know that Texts?" I said "Mom Texts."

While in the bath one night I said ”I need some water for my daughter”.

I’m so silly!

No comments: