So in addition to Grandpa going to the restaurant with us, Uncle Todd & Auntie Lori were there too. I was very happy to see them.
Everyone had steak, but I had grilled cheese & french fries. I love to dip my fries in ketchup, but tonight I was all about the ranch dressing.
Afterwards in the parking lot, Daddy & I played STOP & GO. I especially like to GO...
I'm so big that I tried to get into the mini van & car seat all by myself. I did pretty good until I was distracted by the fun spot in the back of the mini van. It is like my own secret play pen back there!




Everyone had steak, but I had grilled cheese & french fries. I love to dip my fries in ketchup, but tonight I was all about the ranch dressing.
Afterwards in the parking lot, Daddy & I played STOP & GO. I especially like to GO...
I'm so big that I tried to get into the mini van & car seat all by myself. I did pretty good until I was distracted by the fun spot in the back of the mini van. It is like my own secret play pen back there!




Off to bed now!
1 comment:
A boy after my own heart... ranch dressing. (Tear)
Post a Comment