Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Fun & Riding in Jeeps

Hi All, Celebrating Easter was so much fun.
On Saturday we went to Wisconsin to celebrate with my cousins. We played outside & had a ball! I got to ride in a purple Jeep.

Then we had an egg hunt. Grandma & Daddy helped.But I was more interested in riding a bike & picking up eggs.
The basket was pretty handy!On Sunday I woke up to more fun treats. The giant Peep was a bit overwhelming.
But I got an ELMO car & a new John Deere Tractor book.We then went over to Auntie Debbie's house to celebrate more.
I had fun playing with my cousin Trenton.
And I got to ride more in a Jeep - I gotta get me one of these things!
It was a nice day to just be a boy & play outside!
Have a great day, Love Anders

No comments: