I've been so busy, I haven't had time to blog.
The big new is my ears are all cleared up & I can her 100% - the tubes do not need to be replaced. Hooray!
Last weekend my cousins were up from Wisconsin. Our big adventure was going to the zoo. We had a great time looking at all the animals.
On Monday, I was at Uncle Denny's and Aunt Debbie's playing on the girls new swing set. I really enjoyed the slide. I'm still working on adding the video link... more to come.
Monday night Mom, Dad & I had our first swim lesson. It was great! I loved it - I kicked, blew bubbles & splashed & splashed & splashed. Let me just say that taking a bath now is a little disappointing after playing in the big pool.
Here are some of my latest photos...



Hope you all enjoy & have a great day!
XO, Anders
No comments:
Post a Comment