HI,
Here is the latest:
Yesterday Mom took me to Ready Care because I had a cold, was wheezing and have trouble breathing. I was diagnosed with Asthma. I now have to have nebulizer treatments 3-4 times a day until I feel better & only once a day even when I am better. My Doctor said I will probably grow out of this. I have to wear this little plastic fish face mask over my nose & mouth to breathe in the medicine. I don't mind it too bad.
Today Dad took me to the Ear doc for my 2 week check up. I'm still having ear issues & need to continue the drops for 2 more weeks. I also have an oral prescription to take. If things aren't better after all of this, I will have to have my right tube replaced.
That's all for today...
Love, Anders
No comments:
Post a Comment