Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Grade Update - DAY 1

My first day was good.  But when I got home I was a little out of control - maybe it was because I was a little tired since I woke up at 2:30 Tuesday morning.

My teacher sent an e-mail (I think she sent one to all parents) that I had a great day, played with many friends, was excited to participate in activities & asked a lot of questions!

I hated the school lunch, but Mom & Dad convinced me to try it a few more days to decide what meals I do & do not like.

The favorite part of my day was recess where we played Freeze Tag.

Quote of the day "Mom, next week homework starts, So good luck with that" (I said with a total attitude).


I woke up this morning & wanted to walk to school... (maybe we'll try that on Friday) and I'm excited for gym class today.

No comments: