Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Finally...

I titled this blog post "Finally" for 2 reasons.

1) I finally got around to blogging in 2014.
2) It was finally nice weather out & we got to spend some quality time outside this weekend (about 4 hours to be exact).

We went on our annual ice fishing excursion.  This year it was on Bear Trap Lake in Amery WI.
 We grilled out on the ice,

Hung out in the Shanty,

Made a snowman (Luckily there was another little boy there for me to play with)
 Got pulled on the sled,

 Pulled the sled (this was a work out in a foot of snow on the lake)
  & just had fun!
 We also made snow angles.
 Oh, by the way, the fish were NOT biting at all :(

Once we wrapped things up ice fishing, I got a quick ride on the snowmobile.  I absolutely love this thing.  My Quote of the day " I'm never getting off this machine!"
Here is a 5 second video clip.




No comments: