Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Craft Project Gone Awry

Yes, today I had a St. Patrick's Day craft go awry.
It all started when I got a green sequin stuck between 2 teeth at school. 
The school tried to get it out with a tweezers, but couldn't.
So they called Mom & Dad.
Dad came over to school (Auntie Debbie was on call) to try to get it out.  It was so painful!
Dad had me lay on my back on a table, I tipped my head way back over the edge of the table & he reached into my mouth with his paramedic forceps & pulled it right out.


Tonight, mom & I were talking. 
I told her that when the sequin was stuck in my teeth it really hurt.
She asked why I put it there. 
I told her I didn't put it there.
She asked who did?
I said "Somebody I used to know."

Tomorrow I go in for my 2 week ear check up - I will keep you posted on what Doc says. I hope he will increase my activity level from low to medium.


Shhh... don't tell him, but I've had a real hard time staying at low activity.


Love, Anders

No comments: