Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wisconsin Update

Hi All,  Sorry It's been so long since my last update... I was in Wisconsin for a week while Mom & Dad were on vacation in Beautiful Mexico.

I spent the week with my Grandma & Grandpa  - it was a full of fun & adventure.
1) I ate a ton of ice cream
 2) Played with Play doh
 3) Connect 4 with Grandpa
 4) Put together a few puzzles with Grandpa too.
 We had some "out & about adventures" too... We went to the library for story time, went to my cousin Reid's Wrestling match... by the way I want to join wrestling - I think it is an amazing sport.

And we went to a cattle auction!  I listened to the Auctioneer talk real fast.  When he asked me if we were buying anything today I said "No, Grandpa already has enough cows".
 I got up real close to take a good look at them too.
 Oh, I had a play date with my cousin Gavin too :)
It was a wonderful time & I can't wait to go back & stay with Grandma & Grandpa again - next time I want to stay  for 42 days!

No comments: