Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful Christmas

I rec'd so many wonderful Christmas and I rec'd so many presents from my relatives, Mom & Dad & Santa - I just want to say a big
THANK YOU!
We started out on Saturday with my Cousins from Wisconsin...


Photo of me with Wisconsin Cousins


 I got this awesome snowplow!
 Back in MN, we had our Family Christmas.  I got camper jammies,
 A funny Camping Book,
 New Slippers
 And a spring horse which I named "Billy Bob"

 He goes super fast!

 On Christmas morning,  I opened presents from Santa...
 Woah... a Chinook helicopter
 and a "high hitch" Camper with a dually truck.
 My stocking had some fun stuff too!
 We them went to Auntie Jan & Uncle Mikes to have Christmas with my other Cousins.  There we play BINGO for prizes.

Too many cousins at this party, just a photo of cousin Brian in the background. 
Thanks again to everyone for making Christmas 2012 so memorable & fun!
Love, AWN

No comments: