Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mom can we go back?

Yes, that was the question I asked at 6:40am after going to the MN River Rats "Fantaski Island" show yesterday.   Not that I necessarily want to learn to water ski right away. (I told Mom I would learn to ski when I'm 10). I was most impressed by the speed boat that  had 3 engines!!!

 It was a super hot day, but there was a light breeze. It is a free show, we just found a good spot & spread out our blanket.



 Wow - look at that big ramp!



 Let's look at the guys jumping the ramp again and do a flip ... Oh the precision, timing & skill! (and the boat pulling them has 3 motors... did I mention that?)
 The Final Pyramid.   I call this "stacked people". 
PS: Mom's co worker Amy is in the middle stack on the far left & she makes all the costumes too!
 There was this cool machine called a fly board... I want to get one of these "fly up things" for Dad.
Hope to see you there today - there is a show at 3 & 7 & every Thursday Night!

No comments: