Hi All, Hope you had a wonderful long weekend.
It was great to be home with Mom & Dad for 3 whole days!
On Friday, I had my 4 year check up. After we dropped Mom off at work, Dad & I went to get hair cuts, have lunch with grandpa & just hang out. The best part was while at Grandpas, Dad found some of his toys from when he was a little boy.
On Friday Night, Auntie Anna came over for dinner & fire pit. I love Fire Pit Night.
On Saturday, it rained, so we spent a good part of the day playing LEGOS...
YES, one of Dad old toys was a suitcase full of LEGOS!
Sunday morning we went for a walk & saw a deer... we got pretty close.
Also on Sunday we went to visit Uncle Denny & Auntie Debbie & to see the road construction equipment in their front yard.
I figured out how to put the steam roller in reverse to make it beep -
even with out the keys in it!
On Sunday Dad & I went to a Memorial Day Parade!
I waved my flag at the soldiers.
Plus there was a fire truck & ambulance (my favs)!
Then we played in the water...
And ran thru the sprinklers...
And took the jet ski out for a spin.














No comments:
Post a Comment