Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

Hi All & Happy Easter - I hope you all had as much fun as I did.
Our Easter Celebration was on Saturday. 
After we ate ham, we all hopped on a wagon for a hay ride.
 My Cousins Reid & Laney enjoyed the ride too...

 Grandpa pulled the wagon (he is a crazy driver)
 The hay stick to my Jammie pants & made my legs itch!
 We passed a few farms,
 and saw some cows.
 I put a piece of hay in my mouth, like a real farmer.

When we got back to Grandma & Grandpa's house there were Easter eggs all over...
It was a mad dash to collect them all.

 Yah, more FUN DIP!
 Laney & I searched the sand box for more treats.
 There were Pringles hidden in the bushes.
 Score - A Tootsie roll bank!
 This morning, I found my Easter Basket right away. 
It was hiding in the play tent & I found it in while 
while it was still dark ( eating all those carrots paid off  - I can see really good!). 
 I got some Matchbox cars, sand box toys, toy soldiers...
 Jammies, some candy &
 2 books.
 These Army men are cool!

No comments: