Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Warm January Fun

Today we had another wonderfully warm January day (43 degrees).  I rode my tractor around the yard.
 Believe it or not, it got stuck in the snow... this is the only snow in our yard & the little tractor just couldn't get thru it :(

 We spent some time swinging too... Dad pushed me really really high on the swing.

 Saturday night we went to a Hockey Game.  I enjoyed sitting on the bleachers with Mom & Dad.
 But I LOVED standing up by the glass...
 Close to the action!

Also on Saturday, I had another skating lesson.  I was afraid of the ice after having a 2 week break due to the holidays.  But a really nice teacher came over & took me out onto the rug on the ice.  I actually had a lot of fun, smiled a ton & managed to "skate" on my own for a few feet.

We had such a busy Saturday, Mom & I slept until 8:30 on Sunday - what a treat!
Love, AWN

No comments: