Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Giddy Up Billy

This weekend we traveled to Grandma & Grandpa's house in WI to take some family photos.
When we were all done, it was time to ride Billy. Now typically I'm terrified of Billy. Just recently I started to pet him, but today I was ready to ride. So mush so that I started taking off my clothes & said, "I want to ride Billy Naked!" First we fed him a few carrots.
My first time riding him was with my cousin Reid.
Then Laney hopped on too... How cute are we?
Then it was my turn for a solo ride (with Auntie Kari leading the way of course). Grandpa helped me up...
And off we went.



I really enjoyed Riding Billy & hope to ride him again real soon.

Also, it is time to retire my summer blog header... so long summer, can't wait to see you again.


Love, Anders

No comments: