Tonight was the last night of swimming lessons for this summer - I really enjoy it & have a great teacher! I like to get there early to play in the water before class starts.

Practice my kicks

Today we had a lesson about water safety.

We then tried out life jackets & practiced floating. For the record, mom tried this with me the other day in the pool & it did not go as well.

More kicking...
We then used this floating bar thingy

Practiced our stroke (it's like scooping ice cream).

Then we lay down in the pool
Practice blowing bubbles
It's hard not to drink the water.

And teacher pulls us around the foam Hippo.
Since today was our last day - we had a special treat & got to crawl along these floating things in the pool. I'm typically the timid one in the class, but for this I was the first one in line to cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment