Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

JUNE Dairy Breakfast

Hi - This Past weekend I was in Wisconsin & we went to the June Dairy Breakfast We ate off of John Deere Plates

Went on a wagon ride pulled by some really BIG HORSES
There was a petting zoo there too. I was a little apprehensive at first & just looked around.
But later I petted a few animals.


Little D liked the sheep
and the baby calf (that is it's head she's looking at).


Reid Petted them all too. That grey bunny was the softest!


I got to see some milking cows up close. They were not talking & did not have any tails for swishing.

The chickens did not talk either.
We got to ride a wagon pulled by a tractor back to our car.
It was a nice ride to our van out in the fields. Did you notice my new Tattoo? it says "GOT MILK?"





XOXO

No comments: