Hey Everybody, today I went to the fair for the very first time - I was in John Deere Heaven! Actually it was Machinery Hill. There we so many tractors to see, it was amazing.

Check this out, It is a disc, and tiller and a planter all in 1.

I got to see a Waterloo Boy, one of
JD's first tractors (I learn all about John Deere from my tractor videos).

The we went to the Little Hands Farm. I got to ride on a tractor,

Plant some seeds,

And milk a cow. So that's where that stuff come from huh?

Oh Santa, I would like a 4 wheeler this year for Christmas. I've been REAL good.

We checked out a bunch of rides & ate some fair food. I really wanted to go on the sky ride, but Mom & Dad said I was too little.
As usual, I fell asleep in the car ride home.
No comments:
Post a Comment