I thought I would catch up on what I've been doing... Some of this stuff is pretty old.
On new Year's Eve we went to the Community center to an indoor playground. It was super busy, but not many kids were on the little slide, so I went on that a bunch of times. There was also a room for tumbling. I was a lot of fun.

I've also had my first official play date... at another close by indoor playground. My favorite was the tunnels. It really tuckered me out. I took an extra long nap that day.



On the 15th I helped Mom & Auntie Lori celebrate their birthdays. Dad made a special dinner us all. I had so much fun playing with them. Uncle Todd is a NUT!
I also met up with Auntie Kari one day in Stillwater for lunch... where I discovered Ketchup! I love it! I just kept dipping my fries in it & sucking it off. I've also discovered I like my scrambled eggs with ketchup too.
Today, I helped Mom Bake cookies... How does she get them so perfectly square??? I couldn't wait for them to come out of the oven.
But mainly I've just been lounging or jumping around.
Love you all, Anders
No comments:
Post a Comment